Business Development Executive - Vaughan / Newmarket
Due to their expansion plans, one of Canada's premiere services companies has asked Mark Krpan of Lock Search Group to assist them in their search for a Business Development Executive in the Vaughan / Newmarket region.
Reporting to the Area Sales Manager, you'll be responsible for building & maintaining relationships with new & existing clients. You will implement your own game plan that you leverage to prospect a geographic territory, target potential companies and score some regular wins!
Summary of This Role:
This is the perfect role for a candidate that is a recent graduate or has one or two years of outside sales experience in ANY industry! This is also a great opportunity if you are looking to skip the inside sales role experience and move directly to territory rep status while taking your new career to the next step and earn some serious income.
My client's organization is extremely well recognized for its extensive sales training and mentorship program. They are looking for individuals that will be receptive to coaching and can realize that the sales experience and education they will obtain will be vital to their career in the years to come.
Ultimately, if you are competitive, bring the effort, drive and determination this organization will help turn you into a sales star that makes you lots of money! The earning potential in this role is extremely achievable and promotion opportunities are abundant for those who demonstrate excellence in their sales ability!
- Responsible for building and maintaining existing client base through regular meetings and communication to ensure accurate and timely program implementation
- Provide consultative sales approach - creating value for both the client and the organization
- Execute on territory performance targets, while maintaining client satisfaction and overall results
- Identify and prioritize high potential sales opportunities
- Educate customers utilizing external and internal resources
- Troubleshoot customer care issues and provide solutions by working with key internal contacts
- Prepare and present new business / renewal proposals
- MUST HAVE: Post secondary education
- MUST HAVE: 1 - 2 years of outside sales experience in a HUNTER role
- MUST HAVE: Verifiable documentation of their sales achievements in a previous role or other significant awards during their academic life
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and computer applications
- Proven experience in problem resolution with collaboration
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Base Salary: $40,000 - $45,000
- On-Target Commission (Year 1): $45,000 - $50,000 (uncapped potential)
- On-Target Earnings (Year 1): $85,000 - $90,000
- Car Allowance ($600 / month + gas)
- Blackberry, Laptop, Benefits & RRSP Matching
NEXT STEPS: If you're the person that I'm looking for . and you'd like to explore this role further, this is what I need;
1 - Send an email along with your resume (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 - Ensure the subject line reads; BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE - VAUGHAN/NEWMARKET (#32443-MH1286).
3 - Ensure the dates on your resume read Month / Year . not just year. (I've seen all the tricks).
4 - Do not send a cover letter or generic email . (I can spot those in seconds).
5 - Provide your sales results versus target. 2010, 2011, 2012, & 2013
(For example, if your target was $500,000 and you closed $617,245 . you achieved 123.4% against target).
(If you missed target in 1 of these years, please explain).
6 - Where are you currently employed & what's your REAL motivation to consider a change? (give it to me straight)!
7 - Based on the job description above . why do you feel that you may be a fit for this role?
DON'T FORGET: "Company issued" sales rankings and reports go a long, long way towards verifying performance claims!
SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE: If you want to see where I "live" in on social media, check this out ... http://about.me/krpan
** I realize that my process is more complicated than most roles you see on the internet . where you simply click a box to send your resume. Most candidates understand that my criteria is client driven . a select few have expressed their 'displeasure' with the process . but in the end . my clients are expecting me to present exceptional candidates and that's what I always do for them. I promise you one thing . if you can demonstrate that you are a possible fit . I will be in touch . ASAP! Good luck in your search!
Click Here to Apply