BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE - FLEET SERVICES
Our client, a Fortune 500 company providing leading-edge supply chain and transportation management solutions worldwide have requested that Mark Krpan of Lock Search Group assist them in finding a Business Development Executive - Fleet Services in the GTA.
What's This Role About?
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the successful candidate will be responsible for generating maximum sales potential for all assigned and targeted accounts within a GTA territory. This is a business development role.
The successful individual will sell truck leasing, commercial truck leasing & fleet leasing solutions.
Our client's ability to deliver truck leasing services from preventive maintenance . to lease financing . to full service truck leasing . provides a full circle solution for their clientele.
What You Will Be Responsible For?
- Executing business plans and account development strategies to expand clientele
- Attainment of sales goals at or above quota revenues
- Interaction with existing and prospective customers to identify and propose solutions to resolve challenges, meet transportation needs and achieve sales growth
- Prospecting & qualifying new accounts for the territory & development of "share of wallet" plans for existing base
- Achievement of sales and gross profit margin targets
- Maintenance of product knowledge . by keeping up to date with the market
- Development and implementation of key retention strategies, tailored to specific client needs
- Creation of "client plans" to achieve forecast & develop ongoing strategies to secure new accounts
What You Need to Be Able to Offer:
- Must Have: 3 to 5 years in a business development role with a CONSULTATIVE type of sales process
- Must Have: University Degree / College Diploma
- Financial acumen . an understanding of cash flow implications & the concept of alternate use of capital
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to partner and collaborate effectively
- Proven experience in facilitation and negotiation techniques within multiple levels of an organization
- Must be a polished, enthusiastic professional with a strong understanding of business and ROI
- Base Salary: $60,000 - $65,000
- On Target Variable Earnings @ 100% of Target: $30,000 (uncapped)
- Total Target Compensation: $90,000 - $95,000 (uncapped)
- $750/mo. Car Allowance
- Benefits + RRSP Contribution
NEXT STEPS: If you're the person that I'm looking for . and you'd like to explore this role further, this is what I need;
1 - Send an email along with your resume (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 - Ensure the subject line reads; Business Development Executive (#32439-MH1286).
3 - Ensure the dates on your resume read Month / Year . not just year. (I've seen all the tricks).
4 - Do not send a cover letter or generic email . (I can spot those in seconds).
5 - Provide your sales results versus target. 2010, 2011, 2012, & 2013
(For example, if your target was $500,000 and you closed $617,245 . you achieved 123.4% against target).
(If you missed target in 1 of these years, please explain).
6 - Where are you currently employed & what's your REAL motivation to consider a change? (give it to me straight)!
7 - Based on the job description above . why do you feel that you may be a fit for this role?
DON'T FORGET: "Company issued" sales rankings and reports go a long, long way towards verifying performance claims!
SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE: If you want to see where I "live" in on social media, check this out ... http://about.me/krpan
** I realize that my process is more complicated than most roles you see on the internet . where you simply click a box to send your resume. Most candidates understand that my criteria is client driven . a select few have expressed their 'displeasure' with the process . but in the end . my clients are expecting me to present exceptional candidates and that's what I always do for them. I promise you one thing . if you can demonstrate that you are a possible fit . I will be in touch . ASAP! Good luck in your search!
Click Here to Apply