Luck is good; Lock is better.
Are you actively looking? Just getting a feel for what's out there? Either way, turning to Lock Search Group is better than hoping good fortune drops the perfect opportunity in your lap. We've been matching companies with candidates from coast to coast for quite some time now. Formed in 1983, Lock Search Group is a privately owned company providing exceptional recruiting services to exceptional clients. Our team is built of well-connected senior recruiters who specialize in their field. They know your market and your specific needs.
Senior Account Executive - (Transportation) OTE: $95K - $100K
Our client, a leading transportation company in Canada has requested that Mark Krpan of Lock Search Group assist them in finding a Senior Account Executive in the GTA.
Summary of Role:
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Senior Account Executive's primary responsibility will be to identify and secure net new business within various transportation service offerings as well as managing and up-selling existing accounts. This role demands a senior level sales professional possessing intimate knowledge of the value based sales process and the proven ability to manage and grow business at a national account / enterprise level.
This SAE will need to be highly proficient at both nurturing current business (FARMING) by devising creative ways to secure additional streams of revenue, as well as new business development (HUNTING) to develop long-term integrated partnerships.
- The primary responsibility of this position is to identify and secure business from competition from existing clients
- Drive growth of existing accounts and negotiate price along with contract renewals
- Perform quarterly reviews with major accounts
- Provide accurate and timely information to ensure clients' needs are truly addressed
- Achieve daily, monthly, and quarterly sales goals
- Monitor industry trends, competitors and market conditions
- Research company, cold call contacts & analyze customer stability/potential for each lead
- Network through customer structure to determine company goals and decision-makers
- Establish extensive customer relationships at executive levels and multi-departments
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Post-secondary education (MUST HAVE)
- 5-10 years of hunting and farming sales experience selling various transportation modes to mid-large corporate/enterprise customers
- Strong analytical skills & financial acumen; uncovers process improvement opportunities
- Confidently networks & builds value-added relationships with senior executives
- Utilizes consultative selling process to present customer-needs-oriented solutions
- Demonstrates highly competitive nature, skillful adaptability & persistence to drive results
- Historically achieves challenging goals and re-defining personal standards of excellence
- Manages time, priorities and projects with precision and appropriate tools
- Persistent; takes initiatives and sustains action over time in attaining significant results
- Leverages strong internal & external partnerships to facilitate goal achievement
- Base Salary: $70,000 - $75,000
- Variable Earnings: $25,000
- Total On Target Earnings: $95,000 - $100,000
- Attractive car package ($750/mo) + Benefits
NEXT STEPS: If you're the person that I'm looking for . and you'd like to explore this role further, this is what I need;
1 - Send an email along with your resume (in MS Word format) to email@example.com.
2 - Ensure the subject line reads; SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (#32441-MH1286).
3 - Ensure the dates on your resume read Month / Year . not just year. (I've seen all the tricks).
4 - Do not send a cover letter or generic email . (I can spot those in seconds).
5 - Provide your sales results versus target. 2010, 2011, 2012, & 2013
(For example, if your target was $500,000 and you closed $617,245 . you achieved 123.4% against target).
(If you missed target in 1 of these years, please explain).
6 - Where are you currently employed & what's your REAL motivation to consider a change? (give it to me straight)!
7 - Based on the job description above . why do you feel that you may be a fit for this role?
DON'T FORGET: "Company issued" sales rankings and reports go a long, long way towards verifying performance claims!
SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE: If you want to see where I "live" in on social media, check this out ... http://about.me/krpan
** I realize that my process is more complicated than most roles you see on the internet . where you simply click a box to send your resume. Most candidates understand that my criteria is client driven . a select few have expressed their 'displeasure' with the process . but in the end . my clients are expecting me to present exceptional candidates and that's what I always do for them. I promise you one thing . if you can demonstrate that you are a possible fit . I will be in touch . ASAP! Good luck in your search!
Click Here to Apply