Luck is good; Lock is better.
Are you actively looking? Just getting a feel for what's out there? Either way, turning to Lock Search Group is better than hoping good fortune drops the perfect opportunity in your lap. We've been matching companies with candidates from coast to coast for quite some time now. Formed in 1983, Lock Search Group is a privately owned company providing exceptional recruiting services to exceptional clients. Our team is built of well-connected senior recruiters who specialize in their field. They know your market and your specific needs.
Our client is an established player in the Health & Nutrition sector they are looking for a highly motivated, passionate and focused individual to assume a Territory Manager (Retail) role based in Calgary.
The Territory Manager responsibilities will include, maximizing sales within the assigned territory. This includes managing sales objectives, expense budgets and client relationships. The Territory Manager is also accountable for contributing to the overall success of the company and the obtainment of company objectives.
- Manage sales objectives and maximize sales by customer and product category
- Manage all aspects of the Expense Budgets within allocation
- Manage Call Cycle through prioritization for effective and efficient time usage and submit sales call reports weekly
- Build and maintain solid client relationships through superior customer service and follow up
- Manage in-store product, merchandising and display opportunities, as well as inventory control where applicable
- Implement monthly marketing programs to maximize sales
- Attendance at 2 trade shows and 3 consumer shows per year
- Submission of weekly and monthly reports
REQUIREMENTS: University degree in Business, Marketing or Economics.
3-5 years of territory management experience
Demonstrated ability to build solid client relationships
Proficient with CRM's and the Microsoft Office Suite
Strong negotiation, communication, organization and presentation skills
Natural health industry knowledge/experience/education would be an asset
Must have a valid driver's license and access to a vehicle
- Competitive Salary + Benefits + Bonus + Car Allowance
If you are someone who fits this profile please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. While we thank all applicants for their interest please note only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Click Here to Apply