Nobody beats The Brick!
For over 40 years, visionary men and women have built dynamic, exciting and meaningful careers at The Brick and have been rewarded for their performance and innovation. Join our team and experience a rewarding and challenging work environment with skilled and supportive teammates who value winning together!
Founded in 1971, The Brick has become Canada's largest volume retailer of furniture, mattresses, appliances and electronics with over 230 locations, 6 distribution centres and 6000 team members from coast to coast. Our ongoing commitment to customer service and supporting our local communities will continue to build The Brick's reputation as the preferred customer choice for value-priced, quality brand name home furnishings.
The Operations Supervisor drives the business by providing direction to front-line store staff. This position requires strong leadership skills to build and maintain a positive and productive work environment with high-service standards.
· Maintain excellence in store merchandising, detail and customer service
· Recruit, hire and develop staff through coaching, goal setting and conducting performance appraisals
· Handle escalated customer service issues and offer solutions
· Ensure 100% customer satisfaction
· Lead by example by promoting teamwork within all departments
· Ensure a high-level of data entry accuracy with minimal errors
· Maintain store inventory levels and inventory accuracy
· Control and reporting of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
· Understand, implement and ensure compliance with all Brick Group policies & procedures