*Please note this is a 1 year contract*
KPMG Professionals Are...
Individuals who take deep personal accountability for their work, have a passion for excellence, driven to achieve their full potential and understand the value of building relationships with clients, future clients, their communities, the global firm and each other. A KPMG professional should have all the following characteristics:
- Strong work ethic
- Thrive on challenges
- Dedicated to providing outstanding client service.
The HR Shared Services Centre (HR SSC) Administrator is a member of the Human Resources Services Centre. This position reports to the Team Lead, HR Shared Service Centre within the HR Operations Team. The HR SSC Administrator responds to day-to-day inquiries from Firm members regarding any National HR programs and policies. This position requires specialized knowledge about general HR processes as well as KPMG's people programs, benefits and procedures. The successful candidate for this role must be flexible to work a scheduled 7.5 hour shift Monday to Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.
Role and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will:
· Act as a point of intake for all HR related inquiries and either respond or re-assign according to pre-determined procedures
· Become subject matter experts in order to deliver efficient first level support for all KPMG employees and partners surrounding National HR policies and programs including employee, Partner and retiree benefits, vacation, people programs and overtime.
· Support employee movement through the processing of transactions
· Interact with external vendors in obtaining background checks
· Effectively use Heat, our call tracking system, to manage questions, track related communications and re-assign cases to pre-determined escalation points
· Actively participate in team meetings and provide support to peers to ensure consistency in the provision of support to internal clients.
· Engage in project work as required.
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this.
Skills & Qualifications
A successful candidate will possess the following skills and behaviours:
· Bachelors or post-graduate degree in HR or related field
· 1-2 years work experience in a client facing role
· Excellent English (oral and written) communication skills
· Strong French (oral and written) communication skills
· Knowledge of basic HR and benefits processes or experience an asset
· Computer proficiency with MS Outlook, Word and Excel
· Demonstrated ability to learn detailed business processes