Career Opportunities: Client Service Account Manager - Mid Market (39310)
Req ID 39310 - Posted 02/21/2014 - Posting Location (1) - Job Province / State (2) - Job City (2) - Administrative & Operations - Bell Corporate
Accelerate your professional growth and development through career mobility. Our philosophy is to fill vacancies with qualified internal candidates before hiring externally, offering you countless ways to shape our future.
Bell Business Markets provides a vast array of communications solutions for small, medium, and large organizations. These include managed data and network solutions, cloud computing, conferencing, Web, security solutions and integrated information and communications technology (ICT) services.
The position of Client Service Account Manager (CSAM) has overall accountability for managing the service delivery experience post sales for the customer. CSAM will cover a designated standard base of 60 to 70 customers. These customers have a standard service portfolio of solutions. The CSAM will be responsible to ensure all service and contract commitments are met to customer satisfaction in the post sale relationship. Client Service Account Manager activities will include Account Governance, Compliance and Contract Relationship, Delivery and Operations Management and Financial Management.
Detailed Accountabilities and Responsibilities may include the following:
* Interface with Client Management Branch primarily on the phone, and face to face when required to review key activities and status related to delivery and service performance.
* Establish bi-yearly touch point with remaining clients via telephone to ensure all delivery activities are on track
* Single point of accountability for client Management escalations, effectively manage internal escalation process and client communications.
* Develop Service improvement plans in response to bi-yearly Client satisfaction review/surveys.
* Working with internal stakeholders to resolve issues
* Accountable for client satisfaction related to all delivery and operational activities
* Value creation for our business by clearing roadblocks for the sales teams in order to secure new business
Compliance and Contract Management
* Manage Contract Life-cycle - Line of site to all customer contracts, expiration dates; partner with sales team to renew and extend customer contracts.
* Virtual team education on contract obligations
* Responsible to the customer on the terms and conditions of the contract - managing customer expectations, answer questions and interpret contract details
Delivery and Operations Management
* Effectively manage and clear customer escalations to successful resolution
* Maintain close clear communication - develop and maintain a communication model for each escalation with internal and external stakeholders
* Proactively notify and manage client communication and expectations.
* Effectively manage all billing related client executive escalations
* Minimize revenue attrition resulting from delays on service deployment
* Manage executive escalation on revenue recovery for aging accounts
* Oversee the resolution of re-occurring billing issues
* Act as a champion in creating a customer focused culture
* Ensure appropriate flow of information between the business operations, sales, Bell executives and the clients
* Be actively involved in providing feedback and guidance regarding evaluation of problem resolution, etc
* Works independently engaging others as needed with minimal coaching and guidance.
* Effective customer relationships skills - ability to instill confidence in the client
* Solid analytical and problem solving skills
* Solid Business & Financial acumen
* Good written and communication skills
* Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
* Ability to present ideas to peers, team members, and clients
* Well-organized, able to prioritize work in a dynamic environment - meeting changing business needs.
* Effective negotiation skills with the ability to effectively resolve conflict while minimizing impact to ongoing customer relationship
* Sound understanding of Bell processes, products, and offerings with knowledge of ICT solution and/or product mix.
* Solid organizational & functional skills
The successful candidate should have:
* Experience in a related field or equivalent work experience
* 3+ years experience in a related discipline field
* Broad based understanding of ICT (i.e. methodologies, Processes, tools)
* Understanding of revenue and cost management
* Bilingual would be an asset
BCE:WKP #Feature *LI-VL
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga
Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Application Deadline: 03/09/2014
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell has a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunity employer.
Created: Canada, Ontario, TorontoApply Online