- Experience with ISO 27001 compliance requirements would be beneficial
- Knowledge of security standards such as PCI DSS, ITSG-33, NERC, NIST, etc
- Extensive experience interfacing with clients and managing/building client relationships
- Operational experience in the delivery of managed security or telecommunications services would be beneficial
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proven ability to lead cohesively in a team environment
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation communications skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Takes initiative and demonstrates bias for action
Required Professional Designation/Certification:
- Must be able to complete appropriate background checks and non-disclosure agreements
- Must hold a degree in applicable business management or computer sciences fields of study
- Must hold appropriate professional experience and accreditations in areas related to Security, Audit and Compliance domains, such as CISSP and CISM; other relevant certifications include: CISA, CRISC, GCIH, CIPP/C, ABCP, ISO 27001 (Lead Implementer/Auditor), ITIL, and PMP
- 5-7 years of experience within operational security environments
- Experience working within TELUS or a similar large service provider organization would be beneficial
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TVT. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
The TELUS team is as diverse as the society we live in and the customers we serve. We're also passionate about creating success for our customers, our shareholders, our communities and our team. And we do so by living the TELUS values and delivering on our Customers First commitments.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.