Deloitte is one of Canada’s leading professional services firms, providing assurance & advisory, tax, consulting and financial advisory services in 56 offices across Canada. At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work with clients, you’ll have the chance to customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. We’ll also give you the right tools to learn new skills and explore new opportunities ‑ whether in a different service area, industry, across the country, or even across the globe.
At Deloitte, we take care of our people. We understand they are our greatest asset and so we’ll do whatever it takes to help them grow, learn and feel part of a diverse and inclusive environment.
Please review the opportunity below and if it sounds like something you’d be interested in, be sure to apply and you too could be part of the Deloitte team.
With a network of people and deep technical skills in Canada and abroad, our Enterprise Risk Services practitioners help organizations manage risk in every area of business. From developing an enterprise–wide program to protecting specific systems, we examine all levels of the organization to anticipate, understand and manage a broad spectrum of strategic and operational risk. Whether the challenge is organizational, technical, operational or financial, we help organizations manage risk from the boardroom to the network.
Our Enterprise Risk Services (ERS) practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad arrage of services that allow clients around the world to better measure and manage risk, and to enhance the reliability of systems and processes. As the largest risk management practice of its kind, we have thousands of dedicated ERS professionals across the globe whose core competencies provide the basis of a broad array of integrated services.
Click here to find out more about our Enterprise Risk Services.
A career in Enterprise Risk Services will offer you the opportunity to:
- Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like–minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field
- Develop solutions through debate and discussion, in our teams and with clients
- Continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path
- Work with high profile clients on a variety of Canadian and international engagements
Security and Privacy Services: Security, privacy, and operational resilience are critical issues facing both public and private organizations today. Security & Privacy (S&P) services help organizations in their management of information and technology risks by delivering end–to–end solutions, using proven methodologies and tools in a consistent manner. Our services help organizations address timely and pervasive issues such as identity theft, data security breaches, data leakage, cyber security, and system outages across organizations of various sizes and industries, with the goal of enabling ongoing, secure, and reliable operations across the enterprise.
As a Consultant / Sr. Consultant you will:
- Work in a collaborative team analyzing client issues and developing solutions
- Author presentations and present findings to clients
- Prioritize objectives and contribute to project planning and status reporting
We are looking for candidates with a broad understanding of IT trends and their impact on business strategies and their implications to stakeholders. Suitable candidates will have an appetite for challenges with exceptional IT Security technical skills (Cyber Security, Ethical Hacking, Identity Management), strong communication and written skills, and the ability to work in a complex, fast paced environment.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate an ability to leverage their academic and industry knowledge to serve our clients as a consultant.
As part of your role you may be asked to support the assessment of IT practices and assist our clients with risk mitigating options. This includes understanding market trends and assisting in developing risk assessment procedures, analysis and documentation of results, as well as providing supporting conclusions and recommendations.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Management Information Systems
- CISSP, CISA, Microsoft, CISCO, or related IT certifications and/or courses
- 2 to 3 years experience in Identity Access Management, Ethical Hacking, Cyber Security or General IT Security is preferred
- Ability to understand IT risks and implications to the business, identify weaknesses and recommend solutions
- Identify and resolve complex issues and develop innovative solutions for clients
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including both technical and business writing, documentation and presentation skills
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to communicate, interact, and cooperate with clients
- Flexibility to travel within Canada and US is important
Click here to apply