| || Customer Service Specialist - Design |
One to Two weeks
|Our client, a high-end retail chain, is currently seeking a fantastic Customer Service Specialist to join their design centre. Ideal candidates will have excellent communication skills and an interest in the field of interior design, fashion and style. This role requires strong multi-tasking and a can-do attitude. Ideal candidates will be available to work Monday to Friday 9.30am - 6pm. Apply now! |
Role and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- First point of contact for clients in the Design Center and on the phone by responding in a professional and courteous manner.
- Manages the rotation of client assistance
- Learns and uses language of design and home furnishings to assist clients in getting oriented to the store
- Assist clients by directing them on tour of Design Centre, reviewing style book, lifestyle projections, and/or booking appointment with Design Consultant
- Manage phone traffic including answering and directing calls, retrieving and forwarding messages from voice-mail and activating messages system at the end of day
- Schedules appointments for design team members
- Assists design consultants and Design Centre Managers with general administrative and clerical duties required for daily function of business
- Updates master and design centre price pages and product book. Orders memo fabric swatches for clients
- Two or more years experience in customer service support and/or receptionist role, preferably in a design or retail environment
- Excellent communication and listening skills, a pleasant demeanour along with a professional appearance and ability to work well with people
- Organized and detail oriented with ability to handle multiple priorities
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficient in basic computer skills including MS Office
- Able to work weekdays/weekends on a part-time basis
| || Apply Online 20140304.6 |
| || |
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
altisHR is a recognized leader in the delivery of recruitment and staffing services in Toronto, Mississauga, North York, Ottawa, Calgary and Vancouver. We place qualified job seekers in contract and permanent positions within the areas of Administrative Support, Accounting, Information Technology and Professional Services.