Uline is the leading distributor of shipping supplies, industrial and packaging materials to businesses across North America. It's a family-owned business where employees work as a team in a challenging, fast-paced environment with a passion for what they do.
From the top-level executives to the warehouse and shipping departments, everyone is focused on combining the best products with exceptional service.
We are always looking for energetic people with a variety of perspectives to help us fully understand and meet our customers' needs. In return, our customers recognize the outstanding efforts of our people and become loyal to Uline.
Uline - The Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial
supplies. We are a family-owned company known for our incredible customer
service and quality products.
Uline carries over 30,000 products, sold through our 664 page catalogue and uline.ca. Same
day shipping, freight savings and fast delivery, along with strategic locations
near Vancouver, Edmonton and Toronto help make Uline Canada a success.
In business for over 30 years, Uline employs over 4,300 bright, energetic professionals, who enjoy top pay, great benefits and the opportunity to grow in a successful, progressive workplace. Our people make the difference.
Human Resources Representative
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Uline seeks a Human Resources Representative for its branch in Edmonton, Alberta.
- Partner with Uline Management to recruit for Uline’s upcoming Edmonton branch.
- Provide key Human Resource functions.
- Develop recruitment programs to attract applicants, identify and source qualified candidates.
- Understand and stay current on all Canadian labor laws and regulations.
- Help resolve concerns and issues between management and employees.
- Prepare daily reports and documentation.
- Bachelor's degree required with emphasis in Human Resources or related field.
- 5 to 7 years Human Resources experience.
- Proficient in Applicant Tracking Systems and Microsoft Office.
- Must be familiar with Canadian Employment Laws, Labor Regulations and Benefits.
- Prior HR Generalist experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills with ability to multi-task.
- Able to train at Uline’s Toronto facility for 2 weeks.
- Full benefit coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- RRSP with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
HOW TO APPLY
Click here to apply online today.
JOB FAIR: Click here for detailed information and directions.
Contact information: 60 Hereford Street, Brampton, ON L6Y 0N3
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer