Uline - The Shipping Supply Specialists. It's not something we do, it's something we are. An industry leader in the sale of shipping supplies, Uline is experiencing tremendous growth. In business for over 30 years, we've grown into a 628-page catalog and over 29,000 products.
In 1980, after recognizing a local need for a shipping supply distributor, Liz and Dick Uihlein started Uline from their basement. Their first product was the H-101 carton sizer (still offered today). It sold far beyond their expectations and encouraged the Uihleins to add more products to the catalog the following year.
Today, with over 3,600 employees across North America, Uline has branches near Chicago (IL), Minneapolis (MN), Allentown (PA), Los Angeles (CA), Atlanta (GA), Dallas (TX), Seattle (WA), Toronto (Canada), and Tijuana (Mexico). In 2010, Uline moved into their new Corporate Headquarters, located between Chicago (IL) and Milwaukee (WI). Our latest branch, in Monterrey (Mexico), opened in late 2011.
Our success is a result of our vision. We are dedicated to delivering the highest level of quality and service in the industry. To carry out this vision, we need bright, energetic employees. We offer top pay, great benefits, and an opportunity to grow in a progressive and successful workplace. Uline is dedicated to developing the business and the talents of its employees. Come grow with us!
Human Resources Representative
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Uline seeks a Human Resources Representative for its upcoming branch in Edmonton, Alberta.
- Partner with Uline Management to recruit for Uline’s upcoming Edmonton branch.
- Provide key Human Resource functions.
- Develop recruitment programs to attract applicants, identify and source qualified candidates.
- Understand and stay current on all Canadian labor laws and regulations.
- Help resolve concerns and issues between management and employees.
- Prepare daily reports and documentation.
- Bachelor's degree required with emphasis in Human Resources or related field.
- 5 to 7 years Human Resources experience.
- Proficient in Applicant Tracking Systems and Microsoft Office.
- Must be familiar with Canadian Employment Laws, Labor Regulations and Benefits.
- Prior HR Generalist experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills with ability to multi-task.
- Able to train at Uline’s Toronto facility for 2 weeks.
- Full benefit coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- RRSP with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.ca/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
Click here to apply online today.
JOB FAIR: Click here for detailed information and directions.
Contact information: 60 Hereford Street, Brampton, ON L6Y 0N3
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer