| || Technical Writer |
1 year + extension options
|Our government client is looking for a Technical Writer to assist with the planning and implementation of IM/IT projects. |
Role and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Assist the Project Manager and project team in the planning and implementation of IM/IT projects by writing documents such as Technical Operational Guides, Technical Specification, Business Specifications, help text, user manuals, technical documentation, web page content, etc.
- Develop a table of content for each document/manual and write or edit the required content
- Investigate the accuracy of the information collected by making direct use of the material being documented
- Prepare or coordinate the preparation of any required illustrations and diagrams
- Design the layout of the documents/manuals
- Use word-processing, desk-top publishing and graphics software packages to produce final camera-ready copy
- 3 yearsâ?T experience, within the last 5 years, using Microsoft Visio in a technical project environment
- 2 year experience, within the last 5 years, documenting IM/IT processes, and creating user manuals and/or technical documentation
| || Apply Online 20140305.47 |
| || |
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
excelITR is one of the fastest growing IT contracting firms in the Nation's Capital. Since 1989, excelITR has been locating technology professionals for contract and permanent positions in the areas of Project Management, Software and Web Development, Business Analysis, and Network Administration and Support.