At Bilingual Source we provide top employers with the bilingual talent they need. Our recruitment specialists take a consultative approach while working with you to source the position that is right for you. We are all about coaching you, the candidate, and learning about your individual needs in order to best promote you to prospective employers. First-rate candidate care is the vehicle that drives our success throughout the entire process. You'll have a dedicated bilingual recruiter working for your interests, backed by a dedicated team of bilingual professionals. Read below to learn more about our client's current open position.
Put Bilingual Source to Work for you
Hire us and get hired. With no candidate cost, Bilingual Source has built success on the founding principles of respect, integrity, and commitment where the only fees ever paid are by the hiring company. Since 1984, we have established solid working relationships with widespread industries rooted in trust and time-honoured traditions in the delivery of ethics and quality service. Our expansive employer scope ranges from emergent companies to fortune 500 organizations in the Greater Toronto Area with Canada-wide capabilities.
Bilingual Client Services Representative
(Bilingual French/English a must)
Please indicate in your e-mail the fluency of your French.
Team work, enthusiasm, solutions to problems and fun are what helps make a great working environment. Our client is looking to add an outgoing, energetic and bright customer service representative to their team.
In an industry of ever changing technology and increasing diverse needs this well established medical company has managed to stay innovative, ground breaking and maintain high end quality. They are not only the leader they are constantly trying to break new ground in their research and development. And here is where YOU come in:
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Work with assigned client group and support all activities (orders, shipments, inventory, parts and warranty, light technical support and respond to inquiries)
- Be the go to person for product information and support
- Maintain client database and contacts and build strong long lasting relationships within the medical community
- 1 to 2 years in an order desk/order management role in a fun and fast paced environment
- Strong computer competency (MS Office)
- Can do attitude
- Enthusiasm to join a winning team
A few reasons why it’s great to work for our client:
- Industry leaders in their industry
- Monday to Friday 37 and half hour work week
- Low turnover
- Beautiful professional office
Come Work For Us
Bilingual Source is Hiring Recruiters and Account Managers, If you’re Bilingual (French /English) and interested in a SALES career follow the link below.