Business Systems Analyst - Broadridge (ADP) Project
On behalf of a national Canadian banking institution, Procom is seeking a Business Systems Analyst with Banking experience and strong knowledge of Broadridge (ADP) systems for a 12-month contract in Toronto.
BSA required to work on a Broadridge project during the requirements gathering phase. Development to be done by Broadridge.
MUST HAVE skills:
- Knowledge of Broadrige Brokerage systems is essential, specifically Account Transfers, REORG, MSD, Book Cost & DivSy.
- Strong communication skills - requirements are being gathered from meetings, interviews, conference calls.
- Strong experience with eliciting requirements.
- Strong documentation - clear and concise, strong attention to detail
- Financial Institution/Banking experience is absolutely mandatory.****
Nice to Have skills:
- CSC is a definite asset.
Duration: 12 month contract