| || Digital Project Lead (Production Specialist) - Health Care |
Two weeks +
|This Professional Services division of AltisHR is actively recruiting on a Digital Project Lead (Production Specialist) for our Hospital client located Downtown Toronto. This is a Digital Gateway Project for the period of April 1, 2014 to May 31, 2015. The incumbent will work part time (0.5FTE) and should be available to start on April 1st, 2014. |
In order to be consider for this opportunity, you must demonstrate experience in Web Design and Prototype, leadership skills in managing and coordinating projects and experience in Health Care or Academia.
Role and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Develop and coordinate a multi-modal digital platform through partnership between the Education department and universities
- Coordinate and facilitate an iterative process of online content and tool development through student engagement and in conjunction with Education department
- Lead strategic planning and delivery on an online and social media strategy targeting Ontario Colleges and Universities
- Liaise with all stakeholders to define the scope of the project, align project goals, outcomes and to engage participants to identify gaps
- Coordinate online and SMS content development
- Coordinate the build of a shared database. Consult on most suitable online platform to deliver dynamic content
- Develop a marketing/communication plan that leverages social media and uses traditional marketing, including direct marketing
- Develop, nurture and manage a virtual collaboration and network between students
- Provide project leadership in human-centred design, problem solving with an interdisciplinary team
- Coordinate information architecture development using design and participatory techniques, ensure usability testing at key phases of product design
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, detailed design and design rationale both verbally, and in writing, as well as visually.
- Coordinate project meetings, take minutes, maintain timely and relevant communication with stakeholders on project deliverables and milestones
- Compilation of analytics, tracking milestones and deliverables, report writing
- Coordinate planning and student participation to design a mobile application related to the online digital tool/resource
If you are qualified and interested, please click APPLY NOW below.
- Post-secondary degree. Masters level preferred
- Proven experience with facilitative leadership in stakeholder and youth engagement
- Five years experience with design and prototyping tools such as PhotoShop, Illustrator, and Visio
- Knowledge of capabilities and limitations of Web technologies such as HTML, PHP, CSS, and Java Script
- Involvement in local â?ohacks for goodâ? movement, or similar community an asset
- Sound project management of product development and deliver through a lifecycle from conception to launch
- General understanding of hosting/database requirements (Unicode support, PHP, MySQL, HTTP server)
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel)
- Understanding of work with themes, plugins, model-view-controller architecture
- Experience with a wide range of diverse clientele
- Strong familiarity with SMS Social Media platforms
| || Apply Online 20140317.28 |
| || |
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
altisHR is a recognized leader in the delivery of recruitment and staffing services in Toronto, Mississauga, North York, Ottawa, Calgary and Vancouver. We place qualified job seekers in contract and permanent positions within the areas of Administrative Support, Accounting, Information Technology and Professional Services.