| || Receptionist |
|Our client in the fashion industry is seeking a polished, junior receptionist to join their downtown Toronto offices. This is a full time permanent position that will begin in 3 weeks. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of experience in a reception or administration position, a university degree, and some experience working in the fashion industry. If you are looking for a long-term career and want to get your foot in the door, than this is the position for you! |
Role and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Answer and direct incoming telephone calls using switchboard system. Relay messages and provide general information to the public.
- Greet and attend to a daily high volume of guests. Announce meetings and direct guests to meeting rooms.
- Take meeting room bookings and run daily schedule (as needed).
- Accept and process courier packages. Arrange for courier pick up.
- Arrange for guests pick up and drop off of packages, while following strict company guidelines.
Education and Certifications
- 1-2 years maximum of reception /support/administration experience
- Professional, customer service driven attitude. Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle a high volume of calls and guests.
- Excellent computer skills. - Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Outlook and Excel)
- 1+ years minimum of experience in a fashion environment
Minimum education required: College Diploma
Salary starts at $29,000 and moves upward from there depending on experience and credentials
| || Apply Online 20140317.24 |
| || |
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
altisHR is a recognized leader in the delivery of recruitment and staffing services in Toronto, Mississauga, North York, Ottawa, Calgary and Vancouver. We place qualified job seekers in contract and permanent positions within the areas of Administrative Support, Accounting, Information Technology and Professional Services.