At MMM Group, we are passionate about making a difference in communities through delivering innovative solutions that promote economic, social, and ecological viability. Our employees improve and transform neighbourhoods across Canada and around the world, delivering diverse and sustainable solutions that become a reality through their project contributions.
We are valued and trusted by our clients and partners because of our commitment to deliver outstanding work and customer service every single day. Our employees are the reason behind our success, and we strongly believe in providing the resources, opportunities, training, and guidance needed to help them reach their full potential.
Take the next step in your career and join a great employer – one that provides an exceptional and dynamic work environment that motivates, and encourages teamwork, initiative, and creativity. With us, you will have continuous opportunities for professional growth and development, along with the opportunity to work on award-winning projects alongside highly-respected individuals who are authorities in their fields; you will have an opportunity to make a difference.
As a result of our continued growth and full slate of projects, we are currently looking for Land Surveyor/Project Manager in Calgary, AB for our Geomatics Business Unit, under the general direction of the Manager of Geomatics. The ideal candidate is an experienced Alberta Land Surveyor, articling student close to receiving their commission, CLS or commissioned Land Surveyor from another province.
- A Geomatics Degree or diploma with 2-5+ years progressive experience in land surveying at the senior technical or supervisory level.
- Experience in the provision of geomatics services and the management of geomatics projects for municipal, oil & gas, engineering, transportation or construction applications.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and management skills.
- Ensure all EH& S policies and procedures are understood and followed.
- Positive and professional with all internal and external clients.
- Please note that all offers of employment for safety-sensitive positions involving fieldwork are contingent upon candidates being able to perform key physical tasks of the job as described in the job posting and interview. This may include the ability to work in a variety of environmental conditions, such as remote or isolated areas, working alone, and in inclement weather (within safe and reasonable limits).
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
To learn more about this position, our firm and the projects we have been involved in, or to apply to this position, please visit our website: www.mmm.ca. Be sure to include a list of relevant projects that would be pertinent to this position. In an effort to reduce our environmental footprint, we strongly encourage applicants to submit their resume online.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. MMM Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates applying for this role must be legally able to work in Canada for any employer.