| || Bilingual Legal Assistant |
Bilingual - Complete fluency required (verbal and written)
From: $40000 To: $55000
|Our client is looking for a FULLY bilingual Legal Assistant to support two lawyers in their prestigious law firm in Ottawa. This is an opportunity for a professional who has worked as a Litigation or Administrative Assistant in the past and who is looking to become a part of a great and reputable team. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of legal experience and/or a strong administration background. |
Role and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Performs full clerical, administrative, organizational and general office duties for 2 the lawyers.
- Preparing legal correspondence and legal documents
- Sets up and maintains filing systems, utilizing knowledge of legal records and procedures
- Liaises with client, courts and opposing counsel in a professional, effective and efficient manner
- Follows proper file opening and closure procedures
Education and Certifications
- Above average ability in the French and English language (oral and especially written)
- 1-3 years of legal administration experience, or a strong background in administration
- Must be independent as well as a team player, be a self starter and like to support others
- Asset to know the Labour and Employment Law
Minimum education required: College Diploma
| || Apply Online 20140512.9 |
| || |
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
excelHR is a recognized leader in the delivery of recruitment and staffing services in Ottawa, Toronto, Mississauga, North York, Calgary and Vancouver. We place qualified job seekers in contract and permanent positions within the areas of Administrative Support, Accounting, Information Technology and Professional Services.