| || Business Analyst |
Greater Toronto Area
From: $80000 To: $95000
|altis Professional is looking for an experienced business analyst for our client in the telecommunications field. Our client is looking for a Business Systems Analyst that will act as the primary technical interface with their Business partners, and is accountable for the optimal solution and system integration of a call center applications with their existing infrastructure/systems. |
Role and Responsibilities
Understand and communicate business requirements in contact center environment.
- Responsible for ensuring that business requirements are clearly identified, prioritized and satisfied by appropriate technical and or business process solutions.
- Eliciting, analyzing, documenting and validating business requirements, process flows, identifying system and process solution components, producing functional specifications for solution components or possibly for the integrated solutions. At the highest levels, they can help identify and address business opportunities with innovative business architectures.
- Business Analysis professionals define test cases, validate individual functions and the overall solution delivery, and may be directly involved in the test process. They may also assure that the necessary business continuity and disaster recovery plans are in place, maintained and tested for satisfactory resiliency for critical business processes, in response to a wide range of potential threats.
Qualifications and Experience
Education and Certifications
- University degree in Computer Science or Engineering or with equivalent experience.
- 8+ years in-depth call centre/CRM technical experience
- Genesys contact center experience is a must
- Extensive knowledge to design/develop/deploy Call Centre specific applications such as Speech Analytics (Verinet 10.2), Quality Monitoring (Verint, Witness V7.8, Verrint Ultra 10), CRM (e.piphany/IA V7.X) Workforce Management (Aspect eWFM), Email queuing (KANA 10.X, Genesys Mail), CTI (Genesys Suite 7.x) and ACD (Avaya and CISCO).
- In-depth knowledge of SDLC framework and principles
- Knowledge of call centre best practice. Provide recommendations and enhance call centre processes.
- Experience in implementing process improvement initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal is required.
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
| || Apply Online 20140321.39 |
| || |
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
altisHR is a recognized leader in the delivery of recruitment and staffing services in Toronto, Mississauga, North York, Ottawa, Calgary and Vancouver. We place qualified job seekers in contract and permanent positions within the areas of Administrative Support, Accounting, Information Technology and Professional Services.