| || Proposal Writer |
Ottawa South - Hunt Club
One to Two weeks
Bilingual an asset
|excelHR's private sector client is looking to hire a proposal writer to join their team for a one month contract with a chance of extension. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team and work directly with the Business Development Team. A valid secret clearance is required for this role. |
Role and Responsibilities
Our client is looking to hire someone who is bright and who has strong organizational skills. This is a team environment however; working independently will be involved as well. A self-starter who is pro-active is someone who would succeed in this role. Salary for the role is based on experience but competitive to market value. The role will start as soon as possible so please apply today!
- Assisting with the production of proposals, system documentation, manuals, training material, reports, presentations and other documentation that incorporates text and templates.
- Technical writing including: client proposals, project summations, project documentation, system specifications, introductory marketing materials.
- Working extensively with all aspects of the MS Office Suite including Word as well as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Visio.
- Must have superior knowledge of English grammar and the ability to edit proper grammar, spelling, syntax, clarity, consistency and style based on company and client requirements.
- Assisting the production team with printing, collating, binding and ensuring all requirements are met prior to delivery to client.
- Supporting the creation of marketing materials as well as well as web development tools.
- Must be detail oriented, work well with minimal supervision, professional and work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Candidates must have 3 years of experience in writing and preparing proposals and in creating & publishing a variety of documentation.
- Experience dealing with developers and engineers is considered a strong asset as well as bilingualism.
| || Apply Online 20140322.9 |
| || |
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
excelHR is a recognized leader in the delivery of recruitment and staffing services in Ottawa, Toronto, Mississauga, North York, Calgary and Vancouver. We place qualified job seekers in contract and permanent positions within the areas of Administrative Support, Accounting, Information Technology and Professional Services.