The Shipping Supply Specialists
It's not something we do, it's something we are. An industry leader, Uline is experiencing tremendous growth. In business for over 30 years, we've grown to over 29,000 products and a 628-page catalog.
In 1980, after recognizing a local need for a shipping supply distributor, Liz and Dick Uihlein started Uline from their basement. Their first product was the H-101 carton sizer (still offered today). It sold far beyond their expectations and encouraged the Uihleins to add more and more products.
Uline moved into their new Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin, located between Chicago and Milwaukee, in 2010. Today, with over 4,000 employees across North America, Uline has branches near Chicago (IL), Minneapolis (MN), Allentown (PA), Los Angeles (CA), Atlanta (GA), Dallas (TX), Seattle (WA), Toronto (Canada), and Tijuana and Monterrey (Mexico). In the fall of 2014, Uline will be opening its newest branch in Edmonton (Canada).
Our success is a result of our vision. We are dedicated to delivering the highest level of quality and service in the industry. To carry out this vision, we need bright, energetic employees. We offer top pay, great benefits, and an opportunity to grow in a progressive and successful workplace. Uline is dedicated to developing the business and the talents of its employees. Come grow with us!
Location: Toronto Branch in Brampton, ON
Up to $150,000 per year, based on experience
Distribution Managers are responsible for high-volume distribution and play a critical role in the success of Uline. Our warehouse teams flawlessly execute fulfillment operations in each of our 11 branches, with nearly 5 million square feet of combined state-of-the-art warehouse space. This position drives operational excellence within our warehouses and distribution centers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of warehouse, including: freight, returns, receiving, parcels and transfers.
- Lead and develop warehouse team to deliver unparalleled customer service.
- Manage daily plan to exceed expectations for productivity and accuracy.
- Maintain a clean, safe warehouse environment.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Management experience within a high-volume distribution center - 500,000 square feet or larger.
- Experience leading a warehouse team including: hiring, training and motivating.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Available for travel to Uline’s domestic and international branches.
- Bachelor's degree.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Excellent health, dental, vision and life insurance coverage.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- RRSP with company match.
- Bonus incentives.
Please visit www.uline.ca/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
Click here to apply online today.
Contact information: 60 Hereford Street, Brampton, ON L6Y 0N3
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer