Uline is the leading distributor of shipping supplies, industrial and packaging materials to businesses across North America. It's a family-owned business where employees work as a team in a challenging, fast-paced environment with a passion for what they do.
From the top-level executives to the warehouse and shipping departments, everyone is focused on combining the best products with exceptional service.
We are always looking for energetic people with a variety of perspectives to help us fully understand and meet our customers' needs. In return, our customers recognize the outstanding efforts of our people and become loyal to Uline.
Uline - The Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial
supplies. We are a family-owned company known for our incredible customer
service and quality products.
Uline carries over 30,000 products, sold through our 664 page catalogue and uline.ca. Same
day shipping, freight savings and fast delivery, along with strategic locations
near Vancouver, Edmonton and Toronto help make Uline Canada a success.
In business for over 30 years, Uline employs over 4,300 bright, energetic professionals, who enjoy top pay, great benefits and the opportunity to grow in a successful, progressive workplace. Our people make the difference.
Location: Toronto Branch in Brampton, ON
Up to $150,000 per year, based on experience
Distribution Managers are responsible for high-volume distribution and play a critical role in the success of Uline. Our warehouse teams flawlessly execute fulfillment operations in each of our 11 branches, with nearly 5 million square feet of combined state-of-the-art warehouse space. This position drives operational excellence within our warehouses and distribution centers.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of warehouse, including: freight, returns, receiving, parcels and transfers.
- Lead and develop warehouse team to deliver unparalleled customer service.
- Manage daily plan to exceed expectations for productivity and accuracy.
- Maintain a clean, safe warehouse environment.
- Management experience within a high-volume distribution center - 500,000 square feet or larger.
- Experience leading a warehouse team including: hiring, training and motivating.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Available for travel to Uline’s domestic and international branches.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Excellent health, dental, vision and life insurance coverage.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- RRSP with company match.
- Bonus incentives.
Click here to apply online today.
Contact information: 60 Hereford Street, Brampton, ON L6Y 0N3
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer