This Legal Assistant Position Features:
- TTC accessibility
- Team oriented environment
- Compensation up to $36,000
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and typing legal documents, dictation/taking short hand, managing and updating Amicus system (legal system), filing, and data entry
- Reception Duties - answering phones, booking appointments, dealing with couriers, and sorting mail
- Other duties as assigned and special projects
Qualifications will include:
- Minimum 1-2 year previous legal experience in Family Law
- Completed post secondary education (University or College) in preferably in related field or Administration
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and strong typing skills
- Knowledge of Divorcemate or PC Law is an asset
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
If you have already registered with AppleOne, please contact your AppleOne representative.
To apply for this position email your resume to email@example.com referencing 196legasst in the subject line, or call (416) 225-2000. If this position is not exactly what you are looking for, please contact our office directly to discuss your career goals and what you are looking for. Not all positions are advertised, so other suitable positions may be available.