| || HRIS Implementation Consultant (Workday) |
1 year contract
|altisHR is looking to hire a HRIS Project Manager (Workday) for a 1 year consulting contract located on site for a power utility company in Kincardine. The demands for this consulting contract will be require the HRIS project manager to be on site in Kincardine, Ontario from Monday to Thursday. (Expenses and Lodging to be covered). We are seeking an experience consultant who understands ERP implementations in the HR Space, ideally experience with Workday implementation |
Qualifications and Experience
This is a 1 year contract project to start May 2014, and it is paying hourly $82.00 - $96.00 / hour depending on experience for a 37.5 hour work week.
- Expertise in HR in general is an asset (beyond just implementing HRIS/ERP systems).
- SAP ERP experience or Workday preferred but PeopleSoft or Oracle HR is considered.
- Must be able to commute weekly to location 3 hours from Toronto and be comfortable staying in small town from (Monday to Thursday)
- We are looking for an experienced consultant who has completed multiple projects, ideally (3+) and has been in a team lead position at least once.
- Strong leadership skills are required
- HRIS / HR Technology knowledge
- Experience with managing and issues and risks
- Subject Matter Expert in HR Functions such as recruiting, succession planning, payroll, etc.
| || Apply Online 20140404.12 |
| || |
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
altisHR is a recognized leader in the delivery of recruitment and staffing services in Toronto, Mississauga, North York, Ottawa, Calgary and Vancouver. We place qualified job seekers in contract and permanent positions within the areas of Administrative Support, Accounting, Information Technology and Professional Services.