Our strength is our people: The candidates we place, the clients we serve. Our team of staffing experts is focused on always providing an exceptional experience for talented candidates and committed clients. That dedication has helped the company remain the number-one staffing supplier to the federal government since 1995. Headquartered in Ottawa, we are a recognized leader in the delivery of recruitment and staffing services in Toronto, Mississauga, North York, Ottawa, Calgary and Vancouver. We place qualified job seekers in contract and permanent positions within the areas of Administrative Support, Accounting, Information Technology and Professional Services.
| Inside Sales Representative |
|Ongoing Temporary Assignment |
Role and Responsibilities
Our client in Vaughan is hiring an Inside Sales Representative for their busy office. This is an ongoing temporary assignment with regular office hours being Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm. This location is not easily accessible by public transit, however, free parking is available on site. This position pays $15/hour.
This position is responsible for responding to customer inquiries regarding new service for customers as well as closing and upgrading business opportunities. On cancellation requests, the Inside Sales Representative utilizes creative problem solving and negotiation skills, resolves customer issues in order to retain positive relationships with existing customers. The Inside Sales Representative handles accounts which are generally $400 a month or less in permanent monthly revenue.
* Establish and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. This includes meeting customer retention goals. Communicate to and work with the Sales Manager to resolve unique customer issues and concerns.
* Reduce lost accounts by diffusing cancellation requests. Refer unsuccessful attempts to save accounts to Account Managers for further action.
* Manage and follow up all pending cancellations until cases are closed including account research, maintenance of contact results, scheduling follow up activities and completion of all other requirements.
* Offer and quote pricing for prospective customers. Identify opportunities to up sell existing customers.
* Generate leads for Outside Sales Representatives.
* Consistently meet or exceed sales goals.
* Acquire a working knowledge of the appropriate local, state and federal regulations and the ability to advise customers on the impact of regulations on their businesses.
* Minimum of 1 year of experience working in an inside sales role
* Successful completion of post-secondary education
* Have demonstrated the ability to successfully market to accounts including the ability to negotiate with multiple decision makers
* Have demonstrated the ability to identify and resolve complex problems and recommend cost effective solutions
* Demonstrate excellent presentation and communication skills
* Exhibit proficient skills in the use of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Possess good negotiation skills
|Apply Online 20140404.25|
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.