David Aplin Group, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit a Legal Assistant based in Winnipeg.
Are you looking for a boutique firm with a relaxed atmosphere and loyal committed staff? Are you looking to work more independently and take on greater responsibility?
My client, a highly respected Winnipeg lawyer, is looking to add a Legal Assistant to his growing practice. This role will be responsible for following files through from beginning to end and communicating independently with clients.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 2 years of legal administrative experience in a related capacity
- Corporate and/or commercial experience is an asset
- Strong business writing skills
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Professional demeanor, able to work with clients independently
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Salary range $35,000 to $50,000 depending on experience
- Excellent benefits package
- Affordable parking
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Stacey Danley, National Practice Leader, Aplin Office. Visit our website at www.aplin.com for all of our job opportunities, career tips and tools. We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.Click Here to Apply