At Bilingual Source we provide top employers with the bilingual talent they need. Our recruitment specialists take a consultative approach while working with you to source the position that is right for you. We are all about coaching you, the candidate, and learning about your individual needs in order to best promote you to prospective employers. First-rate candidate care is the vehicle that drives our success throughout the entire process. You'll have a dedicated bilingual recruiter working for your interests, backed by a dedicated team of bilingual professionals. Read below to learn more about our client's current open position.
Put Bilingual Source to Work for you
Hire us and get hired. With no candidate cost, Bilingual Source has built success on the founding principles of respect, integrity, and commitment where the only fees ever paid are by the hiring company. Since 1984, we have established solid working relationships with widespread industries rooted in trust and time-honoured traditions in the delivery of ethics and quality service. Our expansive employer scope ranges from emergent companies to fortune 500 organizations in the Greater Toronto Area with Canada-wide capabilities.
Bilingual Customer Service Coordinator
(Bilingual French/English a must)
Please indicate in your e-mail the fluency of your French.
Bilingual French/English Required
Key Role Responsibilities / Activities / Deliverables:
- Provide optimal customer service to managers
- Respond to written and telephone requests within service standards
- Investigate, research and resolve troubles by making recommendations for resolution to problems and issues that may arise
Required Experience / Competencies / Education:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Maintains self composure when confronted on issues by demanding or irate customers
- Good oral and written skills in English French definite requirement (A written test will be administered)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills & MS Office skills
Highly Desired Experience / Competencies / Education:
- Demonstrates good judgment when making decisions
- Able to handle high volumes of work and variety of tasks at one time
A few reasons why it’s great to work for us:
- Right on the TTC Bus Line
- You will learn every single day
- Outstanding benefits (Medical, Dental, LTD)
- Generous vacation time (paid 3 Weeks after 1 yr)
- Family Feel Environment
- Not a Call Centre!
Come Work For Us
Bilingual Source is Hiring Recruiters and Account Managers, If you’re Bilingual (French /English) and interested in a SALES career follow the link below.