At Bilingual Source we provide top employers with the bilingual talent they need. Our recruitment specialists take a consultative approach while working with you to source the position that is right for you. We are all about coaching you, the candidate, and learning about your individual needs in order to best promote you to prospective employers. First-rate candidate care is the vehicle that drives our success throughout the entire process. You'll have a dedicated bilingual recruiter working for your interests, backed by a dedicated team of bilingual professionals. Read below to learn more about our client's current open position.
Put Bilingual Source to Work for you
Hire us and get hired. With no candidate cost, Bilingual Source has built success on the founding principles of respect, integrity, and commitment where the only fees ever paid are by the hiring company. Since 1984, we have established solid working relationships with widespread industries rooted in trust and time-honoured traditions in the delivery of ethics and quality service. Our expansive employer scope ranges from emergent companies to fortune 500 organizations in the Greater Toronto Area with Canada-wide capabilities.
Bilingual Marketing Manager
(Bilingual French/English a must)
Please indicate in your e-mail the fluency of your French.
One of our top clients in Vaughan is actively looking for a bright and experienced Bilingual Marketing Manager. The selected individual would be responsible for supporting the brand equities to clients and consumer by handling a variety of marketing-related functions. The perfect candidate should possess a demonstrated ability to assume responsibility without direct supervision, have a clear understanding of the requirements of this position, exercise initiative and judgment and make independent decisions and recommendations on a daily basis.
Key responsibilities / Activities:
- Assist with and execute all Direct Mail & Email campaigns to the Quebec region.
- Make recommendations to the marketing teams.
- Support & maintain Marketing initiatives.
- Bilingual in French and English (a must and will be tested)
- 5 years of experience in Marketing
- Full working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Post secondary education completed in Marketing/Communications
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- A proven ability to work well under tight deadlines
A few reasons why it's great to work here:
- We are a stable company with a great history and a well-known brand!
- A great foot-in-the-door to an outstanding firm!
- A great working environment where people work well in teams!
- A competitive salary, benefits package and solid long-term career stability!
Come Work For Us
Bilingual Source is Hiring Recruiters and Account Managers, If you’re Bilingual (French /English) and interested in a SALES career follow the link below.