Put Bilingual Source to Work for you
Hire us and get hired. With no candidate cost, Bilingual Source has built success on the founding principles of respect, integrity, and commitment where the only fees ever paid are by the hiring company. Since 1984, we have established solid working relationships with widespread industries rooted in trust and time-honoured traditions in the delivery of ethics and quality service. Our expansive employer scope ranges from emergent companies to fortune 500 organizations in the Greater Toronto Area with Canada-wide capabilities.
Bilingual Technical Customer
(Bilingual French/English a must)
Please indicate in your e-mail the fluency of your French.
Our Client in the Mississauga/Oakville area is looking for a hardworking, and service oriented individual to join their customer service team.
Their responsibilities include handling customer inquiries, and taking orders on a daily basis. You will also be handling all internal communications between employees and working with the staff that is in the field.
This is a well known and well-established company. It is truly an exceptional opportunity.
Key Role Responsibilities / Activities / Deliverables:
- Handle inbound customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Coordinating and Scheduling activities
- Handling customer orders
- Work with the rest of the customer service team to ensure the highest level of customer service
- Respond to email inquiries
- Providing support for the field staff
Required Experience / Competencies / Education:
- 3 years+ Customer Service Experience (out of a technical product)
- Fluently Bilingual (French / English)
- Strong problem solving ability
Highly Desired Experience / Competencies / Education:
- Some Post-Secondary Preferred
- Strong attention to detail
A few reasons why it’s great to work for us:
- Outstanding well-established company (excellent bonus potential)
- In door fitness center
- Exceptional Work Environment
- Competitive Salary
Come Work For Us
Bilingual Source is Hiring Recruiters and Account Managers, If you’re Bilingual (French /English) and interested in a SALES career follow the link below.