At Bilingual Source we provide top employers with the bilingual talent they need. Our recruitment specialists take a consultative approach while working with you to source the position that is right for you. We are all about coaching you, the candidate, and learning about your individual needs in order to best promote you to prospective employers. First-rate candidate care is the vehicle that drives our success throughout the entire process. You'll have a dedicated bilingual recruiter working for your interests, backed by a dedicated team of bilingual professionals. Read below to learn more about our client's current open position.
Put Bilingual Source to Work for you
Hire us and get hired. With no candidate cost, Bilingual Source has built success on the founding principles of respect, integrity, and commitment where the only fees ever paid are by the hiring company. Since 1984, we have established solid working relationships with widespread industries rooted in trust and time-honoured traditions in the delivery of ethics and quality service. Our expansive employer scope ranges from emergent companies to fortune 500 organizations in the Greater Toronto Area with Canada-wide capabilities.
Bilingual Deposit Administrator
(Bilingual French/English a must)
Please indicate in your e-mail the fluency of your French.
Our client, located in downtown Toronto, is a worldwide leading financial institution that is publicly traded on the TSX. They are currently looking to add strong financial services individuals with an eye for detail!
Key Role Responsibilities / Activities / Deliverables:
- Process financial transactions for GICs RSPs, term loans and other investments from brokers across Canada
- Handle inquiries from brokers and clients regarding investment products
- Conduct process improvement projects to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the department
- Ensure regulatory compliance on investments and follow up when discrepancies occur.
- Perform investment portfolio reconciliation to general ledger.
Required Experience / Competencies / Education:
- Fluently Bilingual (French / English)
- University degree (preferably in economics, commerce, finance or business)
- 2 years of financial services experience
- Strong financial acumen specifically with GIC's, RSP, mortgages or term loans
- High attention to detail and strong analytical skills
A few reasons why it’s great to work for us:
- Downtown Toronto location
- Great office environment
- A top performer in this role can get the opportunity to take the department by the horns and make it their own
Come Work For Us
Bilingual Source is Hiring Recruiters and Account Managers, If you’re Bilingual (French /English) and interested in a SALES career follow the link below.