Put Bilingual Source to Work for you
Hire us and get hired. With no candidate cost, Bilingual Source has built success on the founding principles of respect, integrity, and commitment where the only fees ever paid are by the hiring company. Since 1984, we have established solid working relationships with widespread industries rooted in trust and time-honoured traditions in the delivery of ethics and quality service. Our expansive employer scope ranges from emergent companies to fortune 500 organizations in the Greater Toronto Area with Canada-wide capabilities.
Bilingual Training Coordinator
(Bilingual French/English a must)
Please indicate in your e-mail the fluency of your French.
- Expert knowledge on system's options, requirements, activities and recording of credits
- Communicating with and advising new and existing members regarding system's options and requirements
- Assessment, validation and processing of system's credit submissions
- Maintain up-to-date member files, regarding their credit entries
- Assist in the review of applications for system's accreditation
- Provide technical support with the on-line application system to providers and reviewers
- Support the department with newly emerging projects
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager
- Post-secondary degree or diploma or equivalent experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills in both English and French
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to work independently when required
- Good knowledge of computer skills in MS XP- Word, Outlook, Excel and ability to learn, and navigate through in-house developed computer systems – ie QuickConnect
Come Work For Us
Bilingual Source is Hiring Recruiters and Account Managers, If you’re Bilingual (French /English) and interested in a SALES career follow the link below.