At MMM Group, we are passionate about making a difference in communities through delivering innovative solutions that promote economic, social, and ecological viability. Our employees improve and transform neighbourhoods across Canada and around the world, delivering diverse and sustainable solutions that become a reality through their project contributions.
We are valued and trusted by our clients and partners because of our commitment to deliver outstanding work and customer service every single day. Our employees are the reason behind our success, and we strongly believe in providing the resources, opportunities, training, and guidance needed to help them reach their full potential.
Take the next step in your career and join a great employer – one that provides an exceptional and dynamic work environment that motivates, and encourages teamwork, initiative, and creativity. With us, you will have continuous opportunities for professional growth and development, along with the opportunity to work on award-winning projects alongside highly-respected individuals who are authorities in their fields; you will have an opportunity to make a difference.
MMM is currently seeking a Land Development Manager to join our Infrastructure & Environment (I & E) department, located at our Vancouver office. Reporting to the BC Regional Manager of I & E, and working in conjunction and cooperation with our Vancouver Infrastructure Manager, this position will be responsible for pursuing, securing, leading and delivering engineering and land development projects in the Metro Vancouver and British Columbia area.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Obtaining and managing work in the Metro Vancouver and surrounding municipalities in these sectors:
- Single family subdivisions
- Strata subdivisions
- Multi-family sites
- Industrial/Commercial/Institutional subdivision and site development
- Parks/Public Realm/Urban Design
- Playing fields
- Park development
- Trail development
- Streetscape enhancement
- Urban revitalisation
- Preparation of proposals and other Business Development initiatives
- Responsible for hiring and development of staff
- Other duties as assigned
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Degree in Engineering
- Must be registered as a Professional Engineer, or eligible for registration with APEGBC
- Minimum of 15 years’ of progressive experience
- Must possess strong presentation, and communications skills
- Must possess a proven track record in business development
- Must be both a leader and a team player
To learn more about this position, our firm and the projects we have been involved in, or to apply to this position, please visit our website: www.mmm.ca. Be sure to include a list of relevant projects that would be pertinent to this position. In an effort to reduce our environmental footprint, we strongly encourage applicants to submit their resume online.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. MMM Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates applying for this role must be legally able to work in Canada for any employer.