Put Bilingual Source to Work for you
Hire us and get hired. With no candidate cost, Bilingual Source has built success on the founding principles of respect, integrity, and commitment where the only fees ever paid are by the hiring company. Since 1984, we have established solid working relationships with widespread industries rooted in trust and time-honoured traditions in the delivery of ethics and quality service. Our expansive employer scope ranges from emergent companies to fortune 500 organizations in the Greater Toronto Area with Canada-wide capabilities.
Bilingual Member Services Advisor
(Bilingual French/English a must)
Please indicate in your e-mail the fluency of your French.
Our client is a not-for-profit organization in the medical field. They need an employee to provide bilingual membership services for new applicants and respond to all member queries in a knowledgeable and professional manner.
- Become knowledgeable on membership categories and requirements, as well as available programs and service
- Approve and process all new applications
- Respond to all new applicant queries in a professional manner
- Process billing and correspondence for new members
- Respond to Members requests including invoicing
- Process requests for certificates (new members, FCFP, Life, honours and awards) and coordinate mailing
- Process requests for certificate frames including invoicing and coordination of shipping
- Track and maintain inventory and invoices
- Provide support to all activities within the membership department
- Assist with reception duties
- Highly proficient English and French written and oral skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Intermediary computer skills in MS XP using Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience in working with database programs
- Highly organized and able to work with a high degree of accuracy and confidentiality
- Completed university degree would be ideal
Come Work For Us
Bilingual Source is Hiring Recruiters and Account Managers, If you’re Bilingual (French /English) and interested in a SALES career follow the link below.