David Aplin Group, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit a Technical Writer based in Montreal.
The Technical Writer maintains all product information, marketing material and graphical artwork.
- Create and maintain technical and marketing literature to professional standards (production build instructions, sales and marketing literature, owner manuals, instructional and service bulletin)
- Create 3D renderings of mechanical components and equipment, in image and movie fonts
- Contribute to the improvement of the company's literature's and their creation processes
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2-3 years of industrial experience creating technical document literature within the manufacturing sector
- Strong English communication skills
- Ability to read technical drawings and electrical schematics
- Knowledge of graphic 3-D design
- Post-secondary degree in mechanical or a writing discipline
- Must have strong knowledge of Adobe InDesign, PTC Pro/Engineer, Keyshot
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Kylie McCready, Consultant, Aplin Professional. Visit our website at www.aplin.com for all of our job opportunities, career tips and tools. We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.Click Here to Apply