Reference Number: 33137
The ideal candidate will be proficient in techniques and methodologies to determine the reliability of rotating components, equipment, and processes considering the impacts on availability, repair/replacement costs and spare parts inventory optimization.
- Capable to execute the rotating equipment condition assessment and summary
- Review or update the reliability programs including PM, vibration monitoring and lube monitoring
- Work with cross-functional teams to resolve reliability problems and provide recommendation regarding the rotating equipment
- Support daily operation and maintenance for troubleshooting of hot bearing, vibration, equipment performance, cavitation and noise etc
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) and Risk-Based Inspection (RBI) methodologies performance review and auditing
- Interface between all departments/project teams to support PLT 34 and sustaining projects
- Performs studies of equipment/process failures and elaborates formal reports of recommendations and actions to improve reliability and integrity
- Assist others in root cause failures analysis and monitor
- Follows company safety and health guidelines and other company policies;
Suncor is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from all qualified individuals
Education and Experience:
- A mechanical engineering degree with a P. Eng designation
- 9+ years' experience in the oil and gas industry, power generation or petrochemical environment with at least 5+ years in an operating facility
- Provide expertise / technical support on a routine basis
Skills and Knowledge:
- Working knowledge of API 610, API 11, API 617, API 675, ASME B31.3 and ASME VIII DIV 1;
- This position is based in Fort McMurray on a 40 hour work schedule
Go ahead. Expect success. We want you to have a job you're genuinely excited about - as well as opportunities to learn, grow, challenge yourself or mentor others. Plus, Suncor Energy offers a flexible employee package that can be adjusted to suit the changing needs of your life, including:
- competitive base salary and compensation programs
- attractive annual incentive program
- flexible benefits package
- rewarding pension and savings plans
Wondering if you and Suncor are the right fit? Hear what people at Suncor have to say about working here. Go ahead. Find out why your peers chose Suncor »
ABOUT FORT MCMURRAY
Fort McMurray is a northern Canadian city rich in resources and cultural diversity nestled in the Boreal Forest in Wood Buffalo. Explore what Fort McMurray has to offer - from its stunning natural environment and multicultural community, to its quiet neighbourhoods.
Find out more about living and working in Fort McMurray at goaheadfortmac.com »
Suncor Energy is a sustainably operated Canadian integrated energy company. Our company combines a leading position in oil sands with complementary operations in refining and marketing, North American natural gas production and conventional oil production internationally and offshore East Coast Canada.
At Suncor, we operate our businesses reliably and efficiently with an emphasis on employee safety and a number of initiatives aimed at ensuring a safe and healthy environment. Suncor is also committed to contributing to the well-being of the communities where we operate - including yours.
Our use of innovative technology has made us an industry leader in the energy business - and with a strong strategy for growth, Suncor offers a solid foundation for you to continue building your career.As an employer, Suncor is one of the best companies in Canada, providing tremendous future potential where talented people thrive. As our business evolves, so do our employment opportunities. Our work culture includes a dynamic mix of newcomers and experienced professionals, with a diversity of skills and expertise from all parts of Canada.
Learn more about why our employees choose Suncor »
Not sure if this particular listing is the right opportunity? Follow Suncor on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter for the latest job listings and employment news.Apply Now