Imagine being rewarded with exciting career opportunities, competitive compensation and working alongside the industry's best and brightest talent. Let your aspirations become a reality at Revera.
Revera is a leading provider of seniors' accommodation, care and services; built on a 50-year history of helping seniors live life to the fullest. Our nearly 30,000 dedicated employees continually strive to serve a diverse group of clients and to offer choices to meet their individual preferences. With 258 sites across Canada and parts of the U.S., we work to enhance lives in our retirement communities, long term care homes, U.S. nursing and rehab centres and through the provision of home health services.
Canadian-owned and operated, Revera serves approximately 30,000 clients every day, with the core values of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence at the heart of our business.
Find out more about Revera at www.reveraliving.com.
Reporting to the Executive Director of the Retirement Residence, the Sales Representative is the sales leader on site and will lead the effort to drive sales to meet or exceed budgeted occupancy and revenue targets. The Sales Representative partners with the Executive Director to effectively promote their residence to meet sales revenue goals and occupancy.
- To drive the development and implementation of the annual sales and marketing plan for the site, in conjunction with the Executive Director
- To make sales calls qualifying all prospects and leading them through the sales process using consistent and creative follow-up
- To build relationships through creative follow up with our customers to ensure that their needs are being met
- To remain current on competitor data, market and industry trends
- To build local industry and community relationships to generate professional referrals
- To execute events and on site activities that will continue to build relationships with existing and target prospects
- To use CRM systems/Yardi to track and record all sales activities
- To utilize a variety of Yardi reports to review actual versus planned sales performance
- To provide customer feedback and input on pricing, programs and incentives
- To adhere to all brand standards, corporate policies and procedures to deliver a consistent Revera sales experience
- To be knowledgeable on all Revera programs, products and services, and familiar with the sister sites within their region for cross promotion
- To meet or exceed all defined sales standards for sales effectiveness
- Utilize and in time master "the Revera way to sell" sales process and all standard sales management and communication systems
- To uphold and promote the organization's values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, morality, and integrity as set out in Revera's Code of Conduct
- To complete all other tasks assigned.
||Full Time |