| || Bilingual Customer Contracts Manager - Telecommunications - Ottawa (6 month contract) |
6 month contract
Bilingual - Complete fluency required (verbal and written)
|altisHR is looking to hire a Bilingual Customer Contracts Manager for one of our Telecommunications clients located in either Toronto, Ottawa or Montreal for a 6 month contract. This position will be accountable to provide fast and efficient contractual support to both internal and external customers by drafting new Standard Contract agreements and analyzing and responding to Complex Customer requests for modifications to the organizations standard contracts, with the aim to creating mutually favourable signed agreements that guarantee revenue for the Enterprise Division. |
Role and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Negotiates directly with Customerâ?Ts operational and legal personnel with respect to Customer Complex requests to modify standard sales contracts business terms and conditions, within defined parameters
- Prepares and submits high-quality proposals, sub-contracts, modifications and other contractual obligations in response to Customer RFPâ?Ts requests (with respect to Company Services), ensuring the organizations value proposition and best practices are clearly articulated.
- Manage approval process for concessions that are outside of defined parameters. Ensure that all approval are received within the SLA and tracked for audit purposed
- Prepare concession log for each contract negotiated identifying the concession granted in the contract as well as the business approver of the concession.
- A challenge of this job is making critical immediate and informed decisions on contractual terms that will have significant impact to revenue and customer relationships
- A challenge of this job is to maintain a good-standing relationship with the customer, sales and all internal functional groups throughout the contract negotiation process.
- Time Management is a challenge as the incumbent conferences daily with both customersâ?T operational as well as legal staff and must be able to represent the companies position both from a legal as well as an operational position succinctly, confidently and accurately.
- Legal background â?" Contracts drafting experience is required
- University Law/ Business Degree or equivalent experience.
- 2 plus years Contract Negotiation, Contact Management Experience
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Advanced communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- General telecommunications or technical industry knowledge is preferred
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Office applications including Word and Access
- Advanced drafting skills of legal documentation
- Candidate with both French and English skills, combined with experience would be given preference for this position.
| || Apply Online 20140409.13 |
| || |
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
altisHR is a recognized leader in the delivery of recruitment and staffing services in Toronto, Mississauga, North York, Ottawa, Calgary and Vancouver. We place qualified job seekers in contract and permanent positions within the areas of Administrative Support, Accounting, Information Technology and Professional Services.