At Bilingual Source we provide top employers with the bilingual talent they need. Our recruitment specialists take a consultative approach while working with you to source the position that is right for you. We are all about coaching you, the candidate, and learning about your individual needs in order to best promote you to prospective employers. First-rate candidate care is the vehicle that drives our success throughout the entire process. You'll have a dedicated bilingual recruiter working for your interests, backed by a dedicated team of bilingual professionals. Read below to learn more about our client's current open position.
Put Bilingual Source to Work for you
Hire us and get hired. With no candidate cost, Bilingual Source has built success on the founding principles of respect, integrity, and commitment where the only fees ever paid are by the hiring company. Since 1984, we have established solid working relationships with widespread industries rooted in trust and time-honoured traditions in the delivery of ethics and quality service. Our expansive employer scope ranges from emergent companies to fortune 500 organizations in the Greater Toronto Area with Canada-wide capabilities.
Bilingual Technical Support Analyst
(Bilingual French/English a must)
Please indicate in your e-mail the fluency of your French.
We are currently looking to add a bright and ambitious Bilingual Technical Support Analyst to our team – a superstar individual with three years of experience who is ready to jump into a long-term opportunity and grow within our company!
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Receive calls and emails regarding hardware/software/networking issues from internal and external clients
- Identify and understand the inquiry and record the information in our database
- Analyze and assess routine problems with each client over the phone
- Establish a time line and provide the client with some follow-ups
- Bachelor of Science or College degree in computers completed
- 3 years experience minimum in technical support role supporting software, hardware and networking issues
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Perfectly bilingual in French and English
Highly Desired Experience/Competencies/Education:
- The ability to understand technical issues and resolve them promptly
- A go-getter, do-what-it-takes attitude. No clock watchers please!
- Great interpersonal skills when providing support to our clients
- Exceptional multi-tasking and organizational skills
A few reasons why it's great to work here:
- We are the leader in our industry and always bring the cutting edge to our clients
- Our employees are happy because we genuinely make them feel part of the team
- We offer a great benefits package after 90 days within this position
- We train very well and always look to promote from within
Come Work For Us
Bilingual Source is Hiring Recruiters and Account Managers, If you’re Bilingual (French /English) and interested in a SALES career follow the link below.