| || Programmer/Analyst |
Two weeks +
|This large, high profile Government client is currently undergoing an application replacement project. In order to complete this work, a significant amount of change to existing applications is required, and new systems are needed. In support of the application analysis and design, they require two JAVA Developers to add to their existing team for a one year contract assignment. |
Role and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Create and modify code and software
- Create and modify screens and reports.
- Create Prototypeâ?Ts to test usability and feasibility of proposed software solutions
- Gather and analyze data for the conduct of studies to establish the technical and economic feasibility of proposed computer systems, and for the development of functional and system design specifications.
- Design methods and procedures for small computer systems, and sub-system of larger systems.
- Develop, test and implement small computer systems, and sub-systems of larger systems.
- Produce forms, manuals, programs, data files, and procedures for systems and/or applications.
- Mentor and assist in class analysis and component design, user interface design and all aspects of object oriented software design and construction
- Participate in Code walkthroughs
- Follow established processes for code check in and version control
- Minimum of ten (10) yearsâ?T experience as a Programmer/Software Developer as outlined in the TBIPS category description for a Programmer/Analyst â?" Level 3.
- Must have a University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Computer Engineering.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience within the last ten (10) years programming in Java in a J2EE environment.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience within the last ten (10) years working with Rational Software Architect or Eclipse.
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience within the last ten (10) years programming using Weblogic or Webshere.
| || Apply Online 20140408.16 |
| || |
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
excelITR is one of the fastest growing IT contracting firms in the Nation's Capital. Since 1989, excelITR has been locating technology professionals for contract and permanent positions in the areas of Project Management, Software and Web Development, Business Analysis, and Network Administration and Support.