You're in good company at The Shoe Company.
We have the hottest brands, teams who love shoes & fashion, unlimited career opportunities, World Class training and the best associate rewards programs in the retail industry (including FREE shoes!)
At The Shoe Company, we recognize and reward individual performance and provide career advancement based on merits of achievement, not length of service. Our World Class training and advancement programs will help you accelerate to career positions such as Store Manager, Visual Manager, or to work in various Support Centre roles.
Management team members work directly with some of the most talented District Managers in the industry, providing exposure to all areas of the business: visual merchandising, recruiting, product knowledge, inventory management, maximizing sales, training, leadership skills, and the basic principles of management.
ABOUT TOWN SHOES LIMITED
With over 60 years' experience and nearly 200 locations across Canada, Town Shoes Limited is the largest branded footwear retailer in Canada. Town Shoes Limited is comprised of five brands: Town Shoes, The Shoe Company, Shoe Warehouse, Sterling and most recently DSW Designer Shoe Warehouse following DSW Inc.'s acquisition of a key stake in Town Shoes Limited in April 2014.
SALES ASSOCIATE OPPORTUNITY!
THE SHOE COMPANY, a division of Town Shoes Limited is looking for Passionate, Enthusiastic and Shoe Loving individuals to join our Team!
Can You Fill Our Shoes?
Are you our next Sales Associate?
At THE SHOE COMPANY our Sales Associates are passionate and energetic individuals who demonstrate solid product knowledge and assist the needs of our Customers through World Class Service!
A successful SHOE COMPANY Sales Associate demonstrates:
- Open, approachable and outgoing attitude when interacting with customers and co-workers
- Passion to excel in sales environment
- Excellent customer service and strong will to assist customer needs
- Genuine product knowledge and dedication to stay informed on fashion trends and developments in the retail industry
- Motivation and drive
- Ability to work efficiently in the fast-paced team environment
- Openness to learn and develop new skills
- Flexibility and ability to quickly adopt to change
Key job accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide World Class customer service to our clients and assist their needs in every way possible
- Provide solid product knowledge to our customers
- Ensure sales floor is clean and well organized
- Ensure that the sales goals are achieved
- Work with the close cooperation with other Sales Associates and Store Managers in a fast-paced environment
- Work in the commission based selling environment
At THE SHOE COMPANY Our Associates Enjoy:
- FREE SHOES!!!
- Generous merchandise discounts
- Flexible schedules/ working hours
- Health/ dental benefits and life insurance for Full Time Associates
- World Class training and development program
- Open Door Policy
If you love shoes as much as we do…APPLY NOW!
We would like to thank all Applicants for their interest in The Shoe Company. Only Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted by the Hiring Manager.