| || Website Support Technician |
|Our Government Client needs a Website Support Technician to carrying out the approved options for design and layout based within a Drupal 7 environment; and implementing all functional upgrades for their Intranet web site based on the Proof of Concept |
Role and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- As part of launching the project, develop an initial work plan with the ultimate end deliverable of the creation of a intranet new web site
- Periodic reporting on the progress of the development will be required. The frequency is to be determined at the initial planning phase
- Population of web pages with new or updated data sets including any automation and database development and enhancements to be done
- Final design, layout and development of the end product for an upgraded Intranet web site based on the Proof of Concept and user feedback
- Must have experience in Drupal 7 design, development and implementation.
- Must Provide a detailed work plan that demonstrates an understanding of the tasks, the time and effort required to obtain reliable results in accordance with the business objectives as stated in the Statement of Work.
- Must have experience in areas relevant to this requirement (e.g. Intranet and Intranet web design and development
| || Apply Online 20140407.7 |
| || |
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
excelITR is one of the fastest growing IT contracting firms in the Nation's Capital. Since 1989, excelITR has been locating technology professionals for contract and permanent positions in the areas of Project Management, Software and Web Development, Business Analysis, and Network Administration and Support.