This Quality Manager Position for a large Automotive company Features:
- 3 weeks vacation
- Full benefits from day 1
- RRSP matching up to 5%
- Great Pay to $80K
The Quality Manager plans, coordinates and directs the quality control program designed to ensure continuous production of products consistent with established company standards.
- Make sure tests are performed in manufacturing environment ensuring that they meet all company and third party standards.
- Produce and maintain records of all testing results and provide management with reports.
- Ensure inspections and testing validates the quality and conformity of all finished products.
- Inspect production on a daily basis ensuring quality standards are met.
- Investigate issues regarding quality.
- Prepare and update product specifications manual to support production.
- Order required materials and equipment for the quality control.
- Introduce and champion new quality initiatives such as ISO
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Completion of a technical college diploma in Quality or Engineering. Bachelors of Engineering degree, preferably with an emphasis in automotive considered an asset.
- Formal training in the area of Quality Control.
- 10 years experience in a manufacturing environment with 5 years supervisory experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of quality control procedures, and measuring skills.
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot, make decisions and achieve company goals.
- ISO experience and TS16949 experience is a MUST
- Strong computer skills
Apply for this Automotive and Parts Mfg company. Great benefits. Apply for this great position as a quality manager today!
To apply for this position email your resume to email@example.com referencing ZG-QAM in the subject line, or call (905) 615-8090. If this position is not exactly what you are looking for, please contact our office directly to discuss your career goals and what you are looking for. Not all positions are advertised, so other suitable positions may be available.