PERM Line Technicians
(Vaughan/North York border)
$19/hr + Benefits+2 weeks vacation!!
Days & Afternoons (MUST BE ABLE TO WORK EVERY SATURDAY)
- Company offers a lot of opportunity to grow within the organization
- Well established company
- 2 weeks vacation
- Great benefits package
- Experience planning and scheduling line needs - also able to do basic adjustments to line equipment
- Experience both overseeing line production and troubleshooting equipment
- Experience working in any environment where they are doing Liquid/Substance filling into containers
- Comfortable with some lifting, continuous standing, repetitive motions
- Experience working in a Line Lead or Machine Operation role from PHARMA, COSMETICS,FOOD & also equipment Troubleshooting
- Proactively plan/schedule line needs (tooling, maintenance, changeovers, etc.) for each shift; predict tool wear and tool changes base upon SPC data and liaise with maintenance to ensure efficient PM is performed and supplies of necessary tooling is available
- Read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications; identify, select and prepare tooling and change parts as necessary
- Analyze "out of tolerance" conditions and make adjustments as required
- Read and interpret production reports and obtain first offs
- Set up and maintain production assets (labeler, filler, capper) to ensure optimal run time
- Measure and layout workplace material to optimize work flow efficiency
- Continuously monitor work target achievements, use problem solving approaches and take remedial action when needed
- Communicate information to the Supervisor (i.e. manpower, production, machine issues) and recommend remedial action to the Supervisor as required
- Communicate precise instruction to operators in regards to the safe set up and operation of machinery; demonstrate job functions to coworkers as needed
- Continuously monitor product for defects and quality. Identify appropriate colors, alignment, lot codes, debris and other observable defects.
- Read and understand Process Instructions (PI), product labels and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's); verify, communicate and improve SOPs and PIs as required
- Communicate with co-workers in order to solve immediate production concerns or complete production assignments; complete production assignments in a timely manner and in accordance with department schedules.
- Clean and sterilize equipment and turnaround for next batch in specified time; ensure the production area is washed and cleaned thoroughly on a daily basis.
- Read, understand and complete required documentation. All paperwork shall be accurately and neatly completed in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Handle bulk materials and finished goods in accordance with safety and cGMP requirements.
- Efficiently and safely operate assigned machinery; perform simple maintenance and report malfunctioning equipment immediately to Supervisor or Manager.
3 WAYS TO APPLY
CALL Phil at 416 644 4242
Reply directly to this posting with your resume
Drop in to 5359 Dundas Street West
To apply for this position email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing Process Technician in the subject line, or call (416) 236-4000. If this position is not exactly what you are looking for, please contact our office directly to discuss your career goals and what you are looking for. Not all positions are advertised, so other suitable positions may be available.