| || Senior Project Coordinator |
|We are currently seeking a talented Project Coordinator to provide project management support. |
Role and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Assist Project Managers in project coordination tasks.
- Provide project management support and coordination to project the team.
- Provide subject matter expert advice to the project team and/or to management.
- Maintain and update relevant project information in manual and electronic files.
- Act as the first point of contact for project-related questions by accepting and logging incoming calls, resolving issues, and following established procedures for more difficult issues.
- Produce and format graphic information such as plans, charts, tables, and diagrams.
Education and Certifications
- Must have an undergraduate degree or diploma in interior design or an architectural-related field.
- Must have a minimum of eight (8) years of relevant experience in project planning and coordination involving a large number of stakeholders, complex technical requirements, phased implementation and continued operations.
- Project Management Professional certification is considered an asset.
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
| || Apply Online 20140414.5 |
| || |
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
altis Professional is recognized for its leadership and innovation within the staffing industry. We place experienced senior professionals in permanent and contract positions within the areas of Audit and Finance, Communications, Human Resources, Information Technology, Procurement and Scientific Fields. We are your career network.