| || Commissioning Manager |
Ottawa Downtown Core
Two weeks +
|Our clients are seeking subject-matter-experts in research, analysis, consultation, planning, design, construction and project management support services related to the security component of various projects being implemented as part of the Long Term Vision Plan (LTVP), Recapitalization Projects and/or operational programs. |
The Commissioning Manager will provide the following services:
Role and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Assisting Project Managers in project coordination tasks;
- Providing project management support and coordination to the project team;
- Providing subject matter expert support to the project team;
- Providing subject matter expert advice to management; Maintaining and updating relevant project information in manual and electronic files. Project information may include such things as project activity schedule, work breakdown structure, status reports, drawing reviews, correspondence, change requests, and project documentation;
- Acting as first point of contact for project related questions by accepting and logging incoming calls, resolving issues and following established procedures for more difficult issues;
- Attending project meetings and recording minutes, attending site visits, and various other meetings;
- Conducting and managing the outcomes of various studies that include analyzing, reviewing, forecasting, and presenting information for operational and business planning;
- Supporting short and long term operational/strategic business activities by developing, enhancing and maintaining operational information and models;
- Developing and implementing effective, strategic solutions;
- Translating strategies and opportunities into specific initiatives;
- Defining deliverables and developing solutions that are appropriate across the organization;
- Creating written and oral communication materials that effectively summarize findings, support fact-based recommendations and provide appropriate detail to substantiate conclusions;
- Identifying and documenting business opportunities including current and future state;
- Defining, developing and documenting business requirements to ensure clientsâ?T needs are captured and delivered;
- Conducting research studies that may include collecting, analyzing, trending and presenting data and recommendations to management.
Education and Certifications
- Diploma in an architectural-related technical field;
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in project commissioning and coordination involving large number of stakeholders, complex technical requirements, phased implementation and continued operations.
Minimum education required: University Degree
Preferred field of study: Architecture
| || Apply Online 20140408.11 |
| || |
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
altis Professional is recognized for its leadership and innovation within the staffing industry. We place experienced senior professionals in permanent and contract positions within the areas of Audit and Finance, Communications, Human Resources, Information Technology, Procurement and Scientific Fields. We are your career network.