At Bilingual Source we provide top employers with the bilingual talent they need. Our recruitment specialists take a consultative approach while working with you to source the position that is right for you. We are all about coaching you, the candidate, and learning about your individual needs in order to best promote you to prospective employers. First-rate candidate care is the vehicle that drives our success throughout the entire process. You'll have a dedicated bilingual recruiter working for your interests, backed by a dedicated team of bilingual professionals. Read below to learn more about our client's current open position.
Put Bilingual Source to Work for you
Hire us and get hired. With no candidate cost, Bilingual Source has built success on the founding principles of respect, integrity, and commitment where the only fees ever paid are by the hiring company. Since 1984, we have established solid working relationships with widespread industries rooted in trust and time-honoured traditions in the delivery of ethics and quality service. Our expansive employer scope ranges from emergent companies to fortune 500 organizations in the Greater Toronto Area with Canada-wide capabilities.
Bilingual Product Support Representative
(Bilingual French/English a must)
Please indicate in your e-mail the fluency of your French.
Our Client in the Mississauga/Oakville area is looking for a hardworking, and service oriented individual to join their customer service team.
Their responsibilities include handling customer inquiries, and taking orders on a daily basis. You will also be handling all internal communications between employees and working with the staff that is in the field.
This is a well known and well-established company. It is truly an exceptional opportunity.
Key Role Responsibilities / Activities / Deliverables:
- Handle inbound customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Coordinating and Scheduling activities (technicians and dispatch)
- Handling customer orders
- Work with the rest of the customer service team to ensure the highest level of customer service
- Respond to email inquiries
- Providing support for the field staff
Required Experience / Competencies / Education:
- 3 years+ Customer Service Experience (technical)
- Fluently Bilingual (French / English)
- Strong problem solving ability
Highly Desired Experience / Competencies / Education:
- Some Post-Secondary Preferred
- Strong attention to detail
A few reasons why it’s great to work for us:
- Outstanding well-established company (excellent bonus potential)
- Lots of time off (4 weeks +)
- Exceptional Work Environment
- Competitive Salary
Come Work For Us
Bilingual Source is Hiring Recruiters and Account Managers, If you’re Bilingual (French /English) and interested in a SALES career follow the link below.