At Bilingual Source we provide top employers with the bilingual talent they need. Our recruitment specialists take a consultative approach while working with you to source the position that is right for you. We are all about coaching you, the candidate, and learning about your individual needs in order to best promote you to prospective employers. First-rate candidate care is the vehicle that drives our success throughout the entire process. You'll have a dedicated bilingual recruiter working for your interests, backed by a dedicated team of bilingual professionals. Read below to learn more about our client's current open position.
Put Bilingual Source to Work for you
Hire us and get hired. With no candidate cost, Bilingual Source has built success on the founding principles of respect, integrity, and commitment where the only fees ever paid are by the hiring company. Since 1984, we have established solid working relationships with widespread industries rooted in trust and time-honoured traditions in the delivery of ethics and quality service. Our expansive employer scope ranges from emergent companies to fortune 500 organizations in the Greater Toronto Area with Canada-wide capabilities.
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
(Bilingual French/English a must)
Please indicate in your e-mail the fluency of your French.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receive and enter orders from businesses
- Maintain database, provide quotes, handle invoicing issues and logistics
- Provide direct support to clients on all product related inquires
- Work directly with the VP on assigned projects for key accounts
Required Experience / Competencies / Education:
- Strong verbal and written English and French (will be tested)
- Outgoing personality
- Eager to learn
- Mechanical or industrial background preferred but not a required
A few reasons why it is great to work here:
- Fantastic, A+ Employer
- Great Location, avoid the commute into the city !!
Come Work For Us
Bilingual Source is Hiring Recruiters and Account Managers, If you’re Bilingual (French /English) and interested in a SALES career follow the link below.