| || Automotive Finance Clerk |
From: $37000 To: $42000
|Are you looking for a stimulating role involving finance and accounting? Our prestigious private sector client is looking to bring on it's newest addition to their team as the Automotive Finance Clerk! The ideal candidate has 2 years experience working in the automotive industry, is confident in their ability to succeed and is looking for a permanent opportunity! |
Role and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Primary duties will be doing deal closings, accounts receivable and payroll.
- Enter daily and monthly reports such as deposits and financial figures.
- Balance and reconcile general ledger accounts.
Education and Certifications
- MUST have 2 years experience doing deal closings in the automotive industry.
- Have knowledge in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and the accounting program Reynolds to Reynolds.
- Be driven, confident, a team player and have great energy.
- Need to have a high school diploma or a college degree.
Minimum education required: High School Diploma
| || Apply Online 20140417.12 |
| || |
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
excelHR is a recognized leader in the delivery of recruitment and staffing services in Ottawa, Toronto, Mississauga, North York, Calgary and Vancouver. We place qualified job seekers in contract and permanent positions within the areas of Administrative Support, Accounting, Information Technology and Professional Services.