| || Security Specialists |
|Role and Responsibilities |
Qualifications and Experience
- Several openings in Physical and Emergency Security with our Government client.
- Responsibilities will include: Security event design, Physical Security testing, Site securities measures, Security standards and Threat and Risk Assesment as well as debriefing management.
- The client requires experienced Security professionals who will champion a project management mindset and skills to facilitate a smoothly run organization.
Education and Certifications
- 1 role: Senior Security Specialist > 15 years of related expeience
- 1 role: Intermediate Security Specialist > 8 years of related experienceSpecialization in Physical Security systems design, alarm monitoring and largely focused on Electrical/Mechanical functional requirements.
- VALID and ACTIVE SECRET clearance required
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
| || Apply Online 20140409.8 |
| || |
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
altis Professional is recognized for its leadership and innovation within the staffing industry. We place experienced senior professionals in permanent and contract positions within the areas of Audit and Finance, Communications, Human Resources, Information Technology, Procurement and Scientific Fields. We are your career network.