By design, Heather Cox & Associates is a boutique insurance search firm. Linking Talent to Opportunity - Positively Impacting People and Businesses
PROPERTY UNDERWRITING SPECIALIST (Personal Lines)
Why work for our client?
- Head Office position - responsible for managing the product line for 3 brands
- If you are strong technically and enjoy sharing your knowledge, as well as training & mentoring
- Work for an industry leader where top performers are challenged and rewarded
- Provide underwriting support to the regions - referrals, coaching, mentoring and training
- Co-ordinate and implement rate change programs
- Analyze, monitor and report on product trends in the marketplace
- Research, create and deliver training materials
- Support the identification and development of new products
- Develop or enhance underwriting guidelines and manuscript wordings
- Support members of the Head Office team in the delivery of national projects
- 10 years of underwriting experience in Personal Lines Property (multi-province)
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
- A critical thinker with strong decision-making skills
- University or College grad
- French would be an asset
To apply for this opportunity please submit your resume to the attention of Heather Cox via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 416 935-0901.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.