| || Embedded Developer |
|Our client is looking for a Senior Linux Embedded Software Developer. As a senior embedded software developer, you will be part of the Research and Development team, and will be responsible for architecting and developing the embedded software. |
Role and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Architect and develop the embedded software
- Participate in debugging, and deployment
- Provide creative feedback
- At least 4 years experience in embedded software development
- Experience building open source software packages
- Compiling Kernel and Kernel modules
- Experience with C and C++ programming languages
| || Apply Online 20140409.9 |
| || |
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
excelHR is a recognized leader in the delivery of recruitment and staffing services in Ottawa, Toronto, Mississauga, North York, Calgary and Vancouver. We place qualified job seekers in contract and permanent positions within the areas of Administrative Support, Accounting, Information Technology and Professional Services.